Creating a happy, positive environment for our Kiddie Kampus children relies on good communication with our families. We believe open communication is key between teachers and parents. In addition to inviting parents to classroom events, Kiddie Kampus has an open door policy for parents. We also strive to accommodate families’ schedule changes as they arise.
Our Communication Tools include:
- Parent Information Area in each classroom and at the front entrance with schedules, lesson plans and current events of the class.
- Daily reports of your child’s day for those in the infant, woddler and toddler programs.
- Parent/Teacher conferences for those in the preschool.
- Developmental Assessments provided each year.
- Monthly newsletters sharing news from all of the classrooms.